This scholarship embodies the spirit of the 1960’s (a great sense of possibilities of what you can achieve). Students must be an in-district High School senior and will have to submit high school transcripts through the High School Student Application. Students are required to submit an essay on how this scholarship can help them fulfill college/future educational goals and also provide two references.
- Imagine Scholarship Contributors
- Supplemental Questions
- Embodying the spirit of the 1960’s (a great sense of possibilities of what you can achieve), write an essay on how this scholarship can help you fulfill your college/future educational goals.
- Please provide the name and email of a reference provider. You may want to consider asking someone from the following list to be your reference: teachers, guidance counselors, former or current employers, co-workers, or members of a volunteer or religious organization that you are affiliated with in the community.
- Please provide the name and email address for an additional reference.
- Please upload your High School Transcript.